Medusa Filters – Glass of 100 – Hybrid Activated Charcoal Filter
The special feature of Medusafilters is not only their design, but also their structure, which consists of activated carbon between two fibre caps. In contrast to conventional activated charcoal filters, the hybrid filters from Medusa have a double filtration, both through the fibre caps and through the activated carbon. Neither ceramic caps nor plastic are used. The filters from Medusa offer a pleasant smoke and are characterised by a high filtration performance. They are manufactured in Germany in an environmentally friendly way and under fair conditions.
The advantages of Medusafilters:
- Reusable glass – for sustainable storage.
- The vegan fibres that make up the fibre caps not only filter pollutants from the smoke, but also reliably hold the contained activated carbon in place.
- The activated carbon comes from coconut shell fibres.
- The optimal diameter: 6 mm.
- “Made in Germany” with a focus on sustainability and fair production.